Celeb-vent

angry about the new skinny jean trend? (i mean really...my MOTHER wore these in the early 90's...wtf?) or think that paris hilton and her wonky right eye need to disappear? does no one else in your life care about these celebrities? come vent here! join other people angry at all the celeb butt kissers.


CrispAds Blog Ads
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com

05 June 2006

ah...the joys of photoshop

this speaks for itself (thanks to pinkisthenewblog and bastardly for the pictures!



3 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Diana said…

    OUCH!!! omg!!! nice pics!! i duno but celebrities should just show their real bodies and faces!! my opinon!! ..

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger MeStessa said…

    yes, airbrushing performs miracles, but still I'd rather see someone real like Nelly rather than those stick figures that people like Nicole Richie and Misha(I can't spell her name because I don't watch the OC or know anything about her) Barton call bodies.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com