Celeb-vent

angry about the new skinny jean trend? (i mean really...my MOTHER wore these in the early 90's...wtf?) or think that paris hilton and her wonky right eye need to disappear? does no one else in your life care about these celebrities? come vent here! join other people angry at all the celeb butt kissers.


CrispAds Blog Ads
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com

08 June 2006

first pictures of the new parents!!

these are the first official pictures of the new parents since shiloh was born. angie looks great!!!



5 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My babies all looked cuter than hers! She looks wiped out, not good... I'm not blaming her it's normal, but I'm not sure why mags are writing she looks so radiant. It's not possible to look radiant after giving birth...you look like crap because of what your body goes through. At least her breasts look fantastic.

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wearing clothing with your bra straps totally visible is TACKY! What the hell is she thinking meeting heads of state like this? I mean I know she's prolly sleep deprived and all but doesn't one person in her entourage dare speak up and tell her what's what?
    Is there no class left in this world?

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not to forget posing for pictures that are going to be for sell *and then selling for millions* with your bra strap showing.

    I have had several kids and never walked out of my house or had photos taken looking as rumpled as she does. And yes some moms can look radiant right after birth. I was not supermodel gorgeous, but I didn't look like crap and broke down either.

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!!! The three previous posters must really have it together. Must be nice to be perfect in every way.

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger equinox said…

    I think she looks awesome as always. Love her!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com