Celeb-vent

angry about the new skinny jean trend? (i mean really...my MOTHER wore these in the early 90's...wtf?) or think that paris hilton and her wonky right eye need to disappear? does no one else in your life care about these celebrities? come vent here! join other people angry at all the celeb butt kissers.


CrispAds Blog Ads
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com

13 June 2006

grr

augh. those letters turned out to be legit. damn it. even perez and mk took them down.

much love to mk at dlisted for getting back to me.

anyways. the pictures may be off my site...but i've still got them.

you guys know how to contact me :)

8 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww crap I missed them and everyone's taken them down already.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger jess said…

    too bad you didnt read close enough and posted anonymously...cuz ive still got them...i just can't "make money off of them"

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found them right before they were taken down. I was going to ask you but I didn't know if you'd really let me see them. I just found your blog today on perezhilton. Thanks though!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger MeStessa said…

    I still see them on a few other sites like imnotobsessed, maybe they don't care, or just didn't get there letters yet.

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wah I want to see them so bad!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger celebsareannoying said…

    I am sorry they did that to you. What b*stards. I hate the way people try to 'control' I mean they are just pictures. They need to get over it.


    http://celebsareannoying.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger BKBajan said…

    Damn they got you shoook cuz you haven't posted since Tuesday. Fight the powers that be!!! Hopefully, you are not locked up. If not, I think it is ok for you to put the pics now. Happy Friday.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they still have it up at www.royalnobody.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com