Celeb-vent

angry about the new skinny jean trend? (i mean really...my MOTHER wore these in the early 90's...wtf?) or think that paris hilton and her wonky right eye need to disappear? does no one else in your life care about these celebrities? come vent here! join other people angry at all the celeb butt kissers.


CrispAds Blog Ads
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com

09 June 2006

movie time!!!

i saw the breakup yesterday, and i liked it. *cringe*


josh took me out to dinner and drinks at CPK (mmm tostada pizza...trust me its amazing) then out to the movies. i really like vince vaughn, which is why im thinking i liked the movie. i've NEVER been a jennifer aniston fan. i dont know what it is, she just rubs me the wrong way. this movie, however, is HILARIOUS.

if you are having problems with your guy taking you for granted or just being stupid, this is the PERFECT movie to take him to. its a real eye opener in that sense, while still being cute and funny.

aww crap, i just wrote a positive review for a jennifer aniston movie...


on a high note...i'll be seeing cars soon!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Minny said…

    Yeah, to me she'll always be that waitress from "Friends"

    If Jennifer Aniston wants to be taken seriously as an actor, she needs to stop doing romantic comedies. Maybe she should shave her head and take on a more edgy role.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger jess said…

    she would be sooo gross looking with a shaved head though lol.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Sassy Ass said…

    Jess..Glad you liked the Movie. Going to see it next week.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger overactive-imagination said…

    Yay! I've been waiting for someone who's actually seen the movie to give a review. I've really been wanting to see it so now I think I will. Thanks again, Oh and I love Jen, what's everybody's deal with her anyway?
    Dawn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com