Celeb-vent

angry about the new skinny jean trend? (i mean really...my MOTHER wore these in the early 90's...wtf?) or think that paris hilton and her wonky right eye need to disappear? does no one else in your life care about these celebrities? come vent here! join other people angry at all the celeb butt kissers.


CrispAds Blog Ads
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com

03 June 2006

one word--YUCK

this has...irked... me for some time... how could someone so fugly be voted most beautiful in the industry and top fhm (maxim? whatever...some men's mag) most beautiful in the world?



introducing scarlett johansson as...

the worlds most overrated person

seriously...do her publicists pay these guys or what?

let me plead my case...









this is the prettiest i've ever seen her look...and even then, well i guess by hollywood standards, she's plain at best



your honor, i rest my case.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Indeed! When I look at her, usually what comes to mind is "yuck!". I have no idea how she got 1st place, but she sure does NOT deserve it! She's borderline ugly and chubby in some pictures and in her best photoshoots she just looks normal. I'm surprised she's even a celebrity, but naming her the hottest is just beyond me.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i cant stand her, she's not attractive at all

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous The Judge said…

    I rule in your favor.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Diana said…

    hi!! let me tell u one thing she is really pretty in person!! i recently saw her in my college!! (she was filming a movie with Alicia Keys) and they both are beautiful! and really nice!! ... can't wait to c that movie

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Anonymous mai said…

    well I agree she is just plain. I wouldn't call her really ugly but she's definately not the hottest celeb around.The movie she is shooting right now is the nanny diaries-->I want to see it to because i read the book and that was ok, hope she won't F*** it up.....

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she gives good head and she's been consistent with that since the tender age of 13

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Virenda said…

    Looks like she had a nose job.

    Anyway I think the obsession with her is her one good movie and her rack. Period.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous cbean said…

    what movie was that? all of the movies i've seen her act in were TERRIBLE

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous JudgeJudy said…

    You not only win your case, I am also awarding you sunstantial damages for the presumptuous over-rating of this average-looking woman.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker
Google
 
Web celebvent.blogspot.com